Websites are no joke
Hey Truckers, let’s start off with a joke! I tried to sign in to a website yesterday: I put in the password 'beefstew', but it said the password wasn't stroganoff. Not the best dad joke ever but certainly not the worst one we will tell. Yes, not the most exciting topic of discussion, but it is an important piece of your business: creating and maintaining a good website can increase sales and exposure without taking away too much from your bottom line.
So, why do you need a website?
- It matters to customers!
- 88% of searches for local business on a mobile device either call or visit the business within 24 hours.
- First impressions are important to customers.
- Attract new customers
- To grow, you need to attract new customers, and one of the best ways to do it is by making yourself more visible on the internet. This allows customers to easily find you and learn more about you. Social is important, but having an actual website is too.
- Your website is always open
- While you are on the road, catering, or spending time with family, your site is always working for you.
- Strong online presence
- When your competitors are online and you’re not, those competitors get the first interactions with customers.
- Showcase your products and services
- You can show off awards, special menus, and publish more information about your truck.
Here at MOBLZ, we’re - at our heart – software developers. The food truck scheduling systems we provide for our corporate property managers to use was created by our team of local developers. We know the web and online software, and we can help your food truck business with an easy-to-use website that will do all of those important things we mentioned. Our AgileSite Lite website program for food trucks is affordable at just $29/month with a small one-time setup fee.
AgileSite Lite websites include:
- ✓ Secure and reliable technology
- ✓ Easy to use admin for updating content
- ✓ Flexible and scalable as your needs change
- ✓ Hosted in the United States with a US-based Support team
- ✓ Friendly URLs for favorable search engine results so folks can find you online
- ✓ Mobile responsive designs for a great looking site on all devices
- ✓ Custom pages, online forms, event calendars, media galleries, and more!
By choosing AgileSite Lite to create your website, you are benefitting your business by having a website that is guaranteed to garner more attention from customers. Let us help your food truck business without you doing any work at all (other than giving us a little information to build your site)! While you’re on the road, your website will be garnering traffic and setting you up for success for the next time you decide to hit the road!
Contact us today about setting up an AgileSite Lite for YOUR business!