Take Your Dog to Work Day (June 26)
“Bring Your Dog to Work Day” is next Friday (June 26).
But, if you’re like us, you’re probably saying to yourself, “I’ve been bringing my puppy to work for the past few months!” Or if you’re working from home then you’re saying, “They never leave my workplace.”
Doggies are our best friends! They are always there for us to give us cuddles and licks when we need it the most. On the other end of the spectrum, they can also drive us up a wall. So for June 26th, let’s give them the love they deserve!
Here at MOBLZ we adore our furry friends, so we have planned the ultimate day to show them some appreciation. Luckily, dogs sleep for the majority of the day so we are sure that you can partake.
- Breakfast: Depending on your dog’s dietary restrictions, spice up their breakfast! If your dog is anything like ours they will almost always give you a look when you put the same old dog food in their bowl. Imagine if you had to eat the same exact thing for breakfast and dinner every day of your life! Here is an easy recipe for the day. Take one pound of ground turkey, one cup of brown rice, 2 cups of chopped spinach, and 2 chopped or shredded carrots. Cook and combine all of these ingredients in a skillet until the turkey is browned and then let it cool completely. Once you have it cooled, scoop a cup of it for your dog and save the rest for dinner!
- After that powerhouse of a meal let your dog do its business. Take them for a walk, let them outside, give them some water. You know - the essentials. Once you get back they will be sure to sleep it off!
- In the mid-afternoon play, fetch, or go swimming. We promise there is nothing more exciting than being able to chase your own toy and squeak it to death when you are a dog. Depending on what type of dog you have they may adore swimming and lounging in the water. There is nothing that will show them that you love them more than playing with them!
- Dinner: Take your leftovers from before and nuke it in the microwave for 20 seconds and then, to add a twist, crack an egg over the top. They will gobble that up and lick the bowl clean.
- Relaxing: After dinner, we generally sit around, maybe watch a movie, some TV, or even read. On bring your dog to work day while you’re watching tv or that movie, give them all the tummy scratches they could ever dream of. Find their favorite spot, you know the one that makes their leg kick. Remember how much they adore you and love you and reciprocate the same to them!
We hope that you enjoy “bringing” your dog to work day next week! Hopefully, you adopt our schedule for the special day and bring the most amount of puppy joy you can to your best friends.