Food4Heroes by MOBLZ
MOBLZ is working together with volunteers and starting Food4Heroes
MOBLZ is delighted to announce a new charity partner and wonderful new initiative just in time for #GivingTuesday. Food4Heroes plans to help reward thousands of front-line healthcare and first responders with fresh, hot food truck meals.
Frontline health workers have been, and still are integral to the response to COVID-19. In hospitals, clinics, and homes around the world, healthcare workers are taking on significant personal risks. The current crisis is demonstrating the essential, tireless, and too-often undervalued role of health workers in ensuring strong health systems for everyone, everywhere. MOBLZ already has a network of food trucks ready to feed and support these critical workers. We are happy to launch Food4Heroes as a way to help show our appreciation and provide a tangible thank-you to frontline workers.
- Here’s how it works:
- Food4Heroes collects financial donations. We have almost no overhead, so money goes to buy front-line workers meals to thank them for serving our communities. Donate here.
- Heros are nominated. We need your help to let us know who is deserving of this program. Use this form to nominate heroes.
- We schedule locally-owned food trucks to go to the location of the nominated heroes and feed them.
- Volunteers step up to help deliver food, if necessary.
- Follow us on social media and share our story with others.