2023 CRE Trends and Predictions
A View From the Top for 2023
While the annual Allen Matkins View From the Top focuses on Western Region CRE, the mix of top real estate economists, owners, investors, developers and brokers gives good insight into market trends and predictions in commercial real estate across the country. The 2023 View offers these top takeaways:
- Commercial real estate is well positioned for strong momentum going into the next pricing cycle.
- Work from Home and Return to Work isn’t going away, with business districts destined for more mixed use.
- Reimagined office spaces are magic. See our recent blog series on the Most Sought After Amenities where we gave many ways to reimagine your campuses.
- Properties and tenants working together makes for better properties.
- Tenants aren’t basing leasing decisions solely on costs but look to improvements and concessions.
- Fundamental sectors offer great hope for investors. In our RTP market we see huge growth in biotech and industrial specialties.
- There is hope for new opportunities, so be poised.
- High-quality will win out.
- Focus on trusted relationships to mitigate continued supply chain and staffing shortages.
- Companies see real value in employees returning to work, so embracing change to help tenants drive this can be a win for your property.
MOBLZ can make it easy.
MOBLZ is positioned to help your property bring mobile service providers, food truck rotations, and tenant events to your property, or to help you do this more efficiently with better tenant communication. We can help you implement new industry trends and improve your current tenant services strategies. If you're looking for new ways to engage your tenants, schedule a free consult to see how MOBLZ can help your team do more via our technology and services.